Ride and Raise Money for Black Rock Retreat
Fundraising packets, including brochures, letters, fundraising forms, etc. are available simply by requesting them (email us or call 717-529-3232).
Riders who have raised the most usually send a personalized letter to each potential supporter. Click here to download a fundraising letter template.
New for 2019 (some of these were planned for 2018, but Hurricane Florence interfered!)
This is a great year to invite a friend!
- Everyone finishes together: This year the 145-mile riders will join all distance riders at the same end-destination and celebrate their accomplishments together.
- New distance option: Complete your first century! For those who want to ride 100 miles, drop off will be at the same location as 80-mile riders, but will follow the route with 145-mile riders. Here are some training tips as you prepare to ride your first century.
New menu at Camp Arrowhead: We are featuring a new menu at Camp Arrowhead that will be prepared by the Black Rock Retreat Executive Chef. The menu will include a burger bar with all the fixings and more!
Thank you to our event sponsor, GR Mitchell Building Supplies & Home Center!
How to Register
Step 1: Decide your challenge: 145, 125, 100, 80, or 50-mile ride (this will be asked on the registration form)
Step 2: Decide your day: Friday or Saturday of September 13-14, 2019 (this will be asked on the registration form)
Step 3: Pay $50 registration fee* and commit to donating or raising an additional $200 or more (gift certificates are awarded to riders who raise $500 or more)
*For those raising funds to support Black Rock Retreat, your registration fee can be covered by donations received.
All riders who complete all of the above before July 12, 2019, will receive a FREE jersey to wear on the day of the ride! (Please note: Jersey deadline has been extended to August 2, 2019.)
- Riders: Select one of the first 3 options and click the green “Register Now” button below the form. You’ll choose the length of the ride (etc) on the next page.
- End of Ride Meal: All riders will receive a meal prepared by the new Black Rock Retreat Executive Chef at Camp Arrowhead free of charge.
- Guests are welcome to join the riders for the meal at a cost of $10 per person. All meal reservations must be received no later than 8/30/19.
- Out-of-Town Riders: For information regarding overnight accommodations, call Black Rock Retreat at (717) 529-3232
- Business Sponsors: Select from sponsorship levels (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze) and click the green “Register Now” button below the form. You’ll add more information on the next page.
- Friday Ride
September 13, 2019
6:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday Ride
September 14, 2019
6:00 am - 9:00 pm