Have you ever considered building your brand while sponsoring a Black Rock Retreat event?
When you sponsor a Black Rock Retreat event, we want to give your business as much exposure as possible. That’s why we are offering multiple levels of sponsorship for each of our events. The bigger your investment, the more exposure we can offer.
$10,000 – Presenting Level – Company Logo on all printed & online material, customized logo products distributed to all event participants, meal signage, verbal recognition at the event*
$5,000 – Diamond Level – Company Logo on all printed & online material, meal signage*
$2,500 – Platinum Level – Company Logo on all printed & online material*
$1,000 – Gold Level – Company Logo on all day-of-event material*
$500 – Silver Level – Company Logo on select day-of-event materials*
$250 – Bronze Level – Company Logo on event website*
*To see more details of event sponsorship benefits, click here to download (PDF).
Questions? Contact us!
Rather than registering your sponsorship online, you may also mail a check to our office, Black Rock Retreat, 1345 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566. Questions? Contact us!
Black Rock Retreat has strong in-house communication channels to help drive engagement with your business:
- 60,000 unique website visitors per year
- 10,000 on-site visitors per year
- 6,000 social media followers
- Active mailing list of over 5,000 addresses
- Email list over 3,000
2020 Events to Sponsor
Here’s a list of this year’s fundraising events and the typical audience:
- Auction – May 2 – This event reaches many of Black Rock Retreat’s long-term supporters, as well as a variety of individuals from the Lancaster County community who come to support our ministry.
- Trail Run – June 13 – This new event is intended to reach athletes looking for a spring challenge on natural terrain. We anticipate a variety of age groups, from competitive runners to family members who participate in other Black Rock Retreat programs.
- Bike-a-thon – September 11-12 – This event attracts a cross-section of independent professionals, corporate managers, and small/medium size business owners.
- Golf Outing – September 21 – This event attracts a cross-section of independent professionals, corporate managers, and small/medium size business owners.
- Banquet – TBD – This event reaches Black Rock Retreat’s core supporters, as well as other ministry-minded individuals who believe in the value of sharing God’s love through retreat and camping programs.
- ExtraGive – November 20 – Lancaster County’s largest day of online giving – contact us about an extraordinary business match opportunity!
In addition to monetary donations, we welcome gifts-in-kind. These items could be sold at our auction, used as prizes, or offered as snacks to event participants. If you have an item you would like to contribute, just let us know and we’ll be happy to schedule a time to pick it up.
The following businesses sponsored a Black Rock Retreat fundraising event in 2019 as a Presenting, Platinum or Gold sponsor. Click the logos below to learn more about their businesses.
Thank you to following businesses who sponsored a Black Rock Retreat Event at the Silver and Bronze Level. We couldn’t do this without you!
American Music Theatre
Beiler Insurance Agency, Inc.
Bicycle Barn LLC
CCAB Insurance & Benefits
Country Living Inn
DJ’s Taste of the 50’s
Ebersole’s Vacuum Cleaner Sales
Geoff Hurley HVAC Specialist LLC
Gibbel Kraybill & Hess LLP
Herr Angus Farms
Herr Foods Inc.
Hostetter Grain Inc.
Hostetter & Hostetter CPA
Kreider’s Market, Inc.
Martin’s Tree Service
Providence Engineering Corp.
Stoltzfus Meats, Inc.
Tanglewood Golf Course
The Old Candle Barn, Inc.
You too can be a partner with Black Rock Retreat ministering to more children and youth than ever before. Your business sponsorship supports our programs which provide the blessing of a week of Summer Camp or Outdoor Education in God’s beautiful creation where children learn more about the love of Jesus.