Small Group Getaways
This year has brought many changes and challenges to our world and we could all use a chance to rest.
Now is a great time for churches and small groups get away, slow down, enjoy the beauty of God’s creation, and connect.
Open year-round (including winter!)…
Weekday & Weekend Availability
Contact Guest Services: 717.529.3389 or email us
What is there to do?
- Pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Hiking Trails
- Disc Golf
- 9 Square
- Fishing in the Octoraro Creek (PA Fishing License required for ages 16+)
- Bring your own outdoor games to enjoy!
Black Rock Retreat offers delicious meal packages that will add to your weekend experience. Meals will be served in our dinning hall.
5-meal Packages include Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch
Adult – $68
Teen (13-18) – $68
Child (5-12) – $40
*Meal prices do not include 6% PA sales tax
Check-In & Check Out Times
Check-out: 10am from your lodging, 1pm from your meeting room
FAQs About Small Group Getaways
- Are you open year-round?
Yes! Our retreat center is open in Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Can larger groups come for retreats?
Yes. Whether you’re a church group, looking to host a conference, or simply have a smaller group that wants to getaway, Black Rock Retreat can accommodate your group! We’ll work with you to customize the experience to fit your specific goals and budgetary needs. Learn more about larger group retreats here.
- What types of groups typically come for retreats?
Here are some of the most common types of retreats that are hosted at Black Rock:
- Small Group Getaways
- Church Retreats
- Youth Group Retreats
- Marriage Retreats
- Men’s Retreats
- Women’s Retreats
- Large Group Retreats
- Christian School Overnight Field Trips
- Homeschool Overnight Field Trips
- Public School Overnight Field Trips
- Family Retreats, Reunions & Getaways
- Pastor’s Retreats
- Business Retreats
- Non-Profit Organization Retreats
Learn more about group retreats in Pennsylvania at Black Rock.