Black Rock Retreat is hosting a WJTL Kid’s Cookie Break Pop Up Party!
It’s challenging to find a memorable and meaningful summer experience for your child. Our proven, God honoring program leads your child through opportunities for fun, excitement and growth while creating friendships that will last a lifetime.
If your child is in elementary school and you are looking for a quality overnight camp or day camp, come drop in to learn more about our Summer Camp and Day Camp programs on Saturday January 12, 2019, from 8:30-noon!
The morning will include:
- Lisa Landis hosting Kids Cookie Break! (with live interviews and music requests)
- Wagon Tours (weather permitting) of camp
- Laser Tag
- 9 Square In The Air
- Live Animals
- Campfire & Smore’s
- Parent Information Sessions
- Opportunity to Register for Camp
…And plenty more for your family to enjoy!
Special Offer for Returning Campers
This Open House is geared towards kids who have never attended Black Rock Retreat and their families. However, if you are a returning camper/parent and you attend the event and bring along a friend/family who has never attended camp, then you will receive a $10 gift certificate to our Snack Shop!
- Drop in, or come for the whole time!
- There is no cost, but please RSVP below if you plan on attending!
- Follow the signs for “Open House” when you arrive to find parking.
- The gymnasium at the Maranatha Retreat Center will be the main hub, but please dress warmly for outside activities as well.
RSVP if you plan on attending by filling out the form below!
You may also call 717-529-3370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to RSVP.
- Summer Camp Open House (Drop In)
January 12, 2019
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Black Rock Retreat
Venue Phone: 7175293375Address: