This year the BR2RB Bike Ride is going to look a little different. These uncertain times require flexibility and creativity. While we would love to hold the bike-a-thon in the same way as years past this year we felt some changes were necessary.
Here are the 4 important details you need to know:
Family-friendly ride details
Date: September 12th OR 13th.
- Adults (14+) $25
- Children (6 – 13) $15
- Kids under 5 ride free, but must be registered to receive a t-shirt.
These costs can be paid out of pocket or raised through donations.
Order tickets below!
Distance: up to 16 miles along the local rail trail.
- Ride any distance along the Enola Low-Grade Trail!
- This ride is perfect for families and casual riders.
- T-Shirts and light snacks will be available:
- Saturday at the trailhead (Route 372 just outside Quarryville, PA) from 9 to 11 AM, and at Black Rock Retreat from noon to 3 PM.
- Sunday at the trailhead from noon to 2 PM, or at Black Rock Retreat from 2:30 to 4 PM.
Free T-Shirt: Riders who register before August 21st, 2020 will receive a complimentary t-shirt. (See design below. Color may vary slightly.) 2020 event jerseys are available for purchase.
Meal: A hot meal will be provided at Black Rock Retreat on Saturday from noon to 3 PM and Sunday from 2:30 to 4 PM.
- Riders must provide their own transportation to Black Rock Retreat for the meal.
- Guests are welcome to join the riders for the meal at a cost of $10 per person (reserve below).
- All meal reservations must be received no later than 8/28/2020 (reserve below).
Feel free to raise additional funds above and beyond the registration fee to help support our ministry.
Want to see our other ride options?
- Saturday Ride
September 12, 2020
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday Ride
September 13, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm