Church Retreat Center
in Lancaster, PA
Christian Church Retreat Center Near Philadelphia, PA
The Perfect Place for your Next Church Retreat
Hosting an impactful church retreat for your group or congregation helps build and strengthen relationships with God. Escape from the stresses of everyday life and improve guests’ personal and spiritual wellbeing at Black Rock Retreat.
Your next church retreat should be an enjoyable growth experience. We’re here to help make it happen!
What we offer
At Black Rock Retreat, you can expect an enjoyable and spiritually enriching experience during your retreat. We offer a variety of packages and activities for retreat groups of all sizes and interests. Whatever you’re searching for, our experienced planners are here to help. When you plan a retreat with our team, you gain:
- Assistance from one of our experienced hosts or hostesses during your stay
- A team ready to help you fully relax and enjoy your retreat, conference, or getaway
- An atmosphere where you can forget about the worries and distractions of everyday life and concentrate on your personal relationship with the Lord
- A family-friendly environment where all ages are welcome to relax, rejoice and gather Black Rock Retreat aims to exceed your expectations and is always here to help. Start Planning Your RetreatOr Call (717) 529-3232
We specialize in hosting Church retreats that include:
- Customized Retreats itineraries and activities
- Retreats for groups of all sizes
- Year-round accommodations for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter
- Weekend or Week-Long Retreats stays
- Activities and amenities perfect for all ages
- Spaces to gather for everyone from small groups to Church Conferences
Our retreat center in Pennsylvania is conveniently located near Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, New York City, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. Only :30 from Interstate 95 and :50 from the PA Turnpike, we're both secluded and easily accessible.
Approximate Driving Times:
- Philadelphia, PA - 1:10
- Baltimore, MD - 1:10
- Harrisburg, PA - 1:10
- Washington, DC - 1:50
- New York City (NYC) - 2:30
- Pocono Mountains - 2:20
- Wilmington, DE - :50
- Dover, DE - 1:20
- Allentown, PA - 1:40
- Trenton, NJ - 2:00
- Atlantic City, NJ - 2:00
- Hagerstown, MD - 2:10
"Black Rock is beautiful. The staff are friendly, kind, and helpful. The facilities are well maintained. The surroundings are beautiful. As both a paying customer and a recipient of Black Rock’s complimentary pastor’s retreat, I can say without reservation that this place has been a huge blessing to me, my ministry, and my family."Jud Kossum
- Do you rent facilities year-round?
Our retreat facilities are open year-round. The only day that we are closed is Christmas Day.
- What size group can I bring for an overnight retreat?
We currently have space for up to 436 people in lodging facilities, though we are in the midst of an expansion project that will add space for even more! Contact us for more info about retreats at Black Rock.
- What is the retreat reservation process?
You can email us here or call us at (717) 529-3232. We’ll check for availability of your requested dates and facilities.
Once a reservation is made, a contract is emailed to you, which will need to be signed and returned with the 10 percent deposit within 2 weeks.
The final payment for your reservation is due at check-out.
- How far in advance can I make a retreat reservation?
You may make a retreat reservation up to 11 months in advance.