Experience FUN. Grow in Relationships. Reconnect with God.
If you are a Youth Leader, we know it can be challenging for you to run a winter retreat for your youth group and not get caught up in all the details, when you just want to connect with your students. That’s where we come in! We will plan the retreat so you don’t have to. We will bring in a dynamic speaker and awesome worship leader, plan super fun activities and games, feed you great food, equip you to lead spiritual discussions with your students, and give you space and time to just connect and build relationships with them!
Individual campers can return (or come for the first time) to Black Rock to experience the fun of summer camp…in the winter! You will connect with friends and counselors, have a blast playing games, eat our famous Black Rock Retreat food, and spiritually grow in your relationship with God!
2018 WINTER CAMP SEASON REGISTRATION FEE: $109.00! This price includes a free Winter Camp t-shirt!
Spaces are limited, so register today! Read on for more details…
What You Need To Know!
For Youth Group Leaders & Students:
- Each student AND adult youth leader MUST complete a registration and Health Screening Form (either by paper or online registration).
- Group leaders should submit a Group Roster, individual registrations, and full payment for your entire group by the registration deadlines of December 22, 2017 for Jr. High Winter Camp, and January 19, 2018 for Sr. High Winter Camp.
- Special Offer for Group Leaders: For every seven students you bring, one group leader may attend for free!
- Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Check-in for both winter camps will be held from 6-7pm on Friday night at the Maranatha Retreat Center (not the chapel, as in previous years, due to construction). Departure will be immediately following lunch on Sunday.
- Youth leaders, to set up online registration for your group please contact Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (717) 529-3370 for your group code. To register online as a student, please contact your youth leader for a group code and click here to register online.
- We truly hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you through these exciting events. Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions!
For Individual Campers (not with a youth group):
- – Each camper MUST complete a registration and Health Screening Form (either by paper or online registration).
- – Cabinmate Request: Individual registrants may request to room with friends. We do our best to honor these requests, however, Black Rock Retreat reserves the right to split up cabinmate requests without prior notification if needed and cannot guarantee they will be granted. Cabinmates MUST request each other, be independently registered, and close in age.
- – A limited number of partial sponsorships are available for individual Winter Camp registrants on a first come, first serve basis. Email email@example.com to request a sponsorship when you register.
- – Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- – Check-in for both winter camps will be held from 6-7pm on Friday night and pick up will be at 1:15pm on Sunday. Campers should be dropped off and picked up by their parents/guardians at the Maranatha Retreat Center (not the chapel, as in previous years, due to construction).
- – Click here to register online for individual campers! Please contact Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (717) 529-3370 with any questions, or to obtain paper forms.
Winter Camp Forms (Groups)
- Jr. High Winter Camp
January 5, 2018 - January 7, 2018
6:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Sr. High Winter Camp
February 2, 2018 - February 4, 2018
6:00 pm - 1:00 pm