Thank you to all who joined us on May 12, 2018 for our 58th Annual Benefit Auction.
The Benefit Auction is a time of celebration, fellowship, and fun while providing an opportunity to contribute to the ongoing ministries of Black Rock Retreat including Outdoor Education and Summer Camp.
Below is the schedule from our May 12, 2018 auction. Thank you to all who participated! If you would like to be contacted regarding next year’s auction click here to add your contact information to our mailing list.
This page will be updated closer to the time of next year’s event.
Schedule of Events:
7 AM New Event: RUN THE ROCK rugged 5k & 10k Trail Run
9 AM Registration and Breakfast Buffet – Tour the new Chapel and Dining Hall and browse the items for sale!
10 AM Auction Begins – RIBBON CUTTING for New Chapel & Dining Hall, then sale of General Merchandise
11 AM Variety of Shrubbery and Plants
12 PM Camper Sponsorship Cookies and Specialty Items
Silent Auction items, including a buy-it-now option, will be sold from 10 AM – 12 PM
General Merchandise will be sold from 10 AM – 1 PM.
- Strawberry Pie – made fresh the day of the sale
- Baked Goods – served with ice cream
- Lunch Specials – hot dogs, chicken corn soup and more!
New this year!
- New Location: This year’s auction will be held in the newly constructed Chapel and Dining Hall on the grounds of Black Rock Retreat. At the start of the auction there will be a brief Ribbon Cutting ceremony, celebrating the new facilities recently constructed to make room for more children to attend Summer Camp.
- Breakfast Buffet: Prior to the start of the Auction, a delicious breakfast buffet will be served in the new dining hall. Tickets are required for this meal, so click here to purchase your buffet tickets. The buffet will be open from 9-10:30 AM.
- Trail Run: Prior to the auction, a rugged Trail Run challenge will occur. Click here to learn more about this exciting new event.
Again this year
- Camper Sponsorship Cookies: One of our featured items each year is our Camper Sponsorship Cookies. These cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth and at the same time help young people experience a life-changing camp experience.
- You can help us get ready for this auction by making a donation of new merchandise, certificates, experiences, or vacation packages. Give us a call at (717) 529-3384 or send an email to email@example.com
Would you like to see your business’ logo on this page?
Click here to learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities