**Benefit Auction has been postponed indefinitely**
A day of Fellowship, Food, & Fun that supports the ministry of Black Rock Retreat
You are invited to join us at a future date for our 60th Annual Benefit Auction.
The Black Rock Retreat Annual Benefit Auction is a time of celebration, fellowship, and fun while providing an opportunity to contribute to the ongoing ministries of Black Rock Retreat, including Outdoor Education and Summer Camp.
Schedule of Events (postponed indefinitely)
This year’s event has been postponed indefinitely.
8:30am – Registration begins
9am– Auction begins – sale of General Merchandise
10:30am – Variety of Shrubbery and Plants
12pm – Camper Sponsorship Cookies and Specialty Items
Silent Auction items, including a buy-it-now option, will be sold from 8:30am-11:45am
1:15pm – Summer Staff Commissioning to be held at Black Rock Retreat
- Food will be available throughout the day (while supplies last). Some items will include:
- Coffee and Donuts
- Strawberry Pie – made fresh the day of the sale
- Lunch Specials – hotdogs and sauerkraut, pulled pork sandwiches, chicken corn soup, soft pretzels and more!
- Admission: Attending the auction is free.
- Auction Items: See some of the items to be sold at this year’s auction here.
- Camper Sponsorship Cookies: One of our featured items each year is our Camper Sponsorship Cookies. These cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth and at the same time help young people experience a life-changing camp experience.
- Location: The Hoffman Building at the Quarryville Fairgrounds located on S. Lime Street, Quarryville, PA
- Donate an Item: You can help us get ready for this auction by making a donation of new merchandise, certificates, experiences, or vacation packages. Call us at (717) 529-3232 or contact us here.
Thank you to this year’s Platinum Level Sponsor
Click here to learn more about business Sponsorship Opportunities for the auction.
Would you like to see your business’ logo on this page?
Click here to learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities