Fellowship, Food, & Fun at Black Rock Retreat
Thank you to our event sponsor!
You are invited to join us on Saturday, May 11, 2019 in the morning/early afternoon for our 59th Annual Benefit Auction.
The Benefit Auction is a time of celebration, fellowship, and fun while providing an opportunity to contribute to the ongoing ministries of Black Rock Retreat, including Outdoor Education and Summer Camp.
Can’t make it on May 11? You can donate to Black Rock online, sponsor the event, or discover other ways to donate to Black Rock Retreat.
Schedule of Events (Sat, 5/11/19)
All events take place at Black Rock Retreat: 1345 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566
8am – *New Event* RUN THE ROCK rugged 5K & 10K Trail Run Race (walkers are also welcome). All runners who register before April 13, 2019 will receive a complimentary athletic shirt to wear on the day of the run!
9am – Registration and Breakfast Buffet – Enjoy a delicious breakfast [Buy Buffet Tickets »] and browse the items for sale! (Entrance to the auction itself is always free.)
10am – Auction begins – sale of General Merchandise
11am – Variety of Shrubbery and Plants
12pm – Camper Sponsorship Cookies and Specialty Items
Silent Auction items, including a buy-it-now option, will be sold from 10 AM – 12 PM
General Merchandise will be sold from 10 AM – 1 PM.
- Breakfast buffet at 9 AM [Buy Breakfast Tickets »]
- Then, available from 11 AM – 1 PM (while supplies last) is:
- Strawberry Pie – made fresh the day of the sale
- Lunch Specials – hot dogs, chicken corn soup and more!
- Admission: Attending the auction is free. (Special events, such as the breakfast buffet and the trail run event, and food items are not free.)
- Auction Items: See some of the items to be sold at this year’s auction here.
- Camper Sponsorship Cookies: One of our featured items each year is our Camper Sponsorship Cookies. These cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth and at the same time help young people experience a life-changing camp experience.
- Location: 1345 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566 – This year’s auction will be held in the newly constructed Chapel and Dining Hall on the grounds of Black Rock Retreat (get directions). At the start of the auction there will be a brief Ribbon Cutting ceremony, celebrating the new facilities recently constructed to make room for more children to attend Summer Camp.
- Breakfast Buffet: [Buy Tickets »] Prior to the start of the Auction, a delicious breakfast buffet will be served in the new dining hall. The buffet will be open from 9-10:30 AM. Tickets required for the meal. Get Breakfast Tickets »
- Trail Run: Prior to the auction, a rugged Trail Run challenge will occur. Click here to learn more about this exciting challenging event.
- Donate an Item: You can help us get ready for this auction by making a donation of new merchandise, certificates, experiences, or vacation packages. Call us at (717) 529-3384 or contact us here.
- Business Sponsorships: Click here to learn more about business Sponsorship Opportunities for the auction.
Would you like to see your business’ logo on this page?
Click here to learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities