Family Weekend Getaway Policies
WEEKEND GETAWAY POLICIES:
- Weekend check in begins Friday at 4pm and check out is Sunday at 2pm.
- Please respect the quiet hours between 11:00pm to 7:00am.
- Pets are not to be brought to camp. (This does not apply to service animals.)
- After unloading at your campsite, cars must be moved to parking lots.
- Youth, ages 17 and younger, staying in overnight must have an adult lodging with them.
- If a fire extinguisher is missing or has been discharged for reasons other than an emergency fire, a $50.00 fine and damages will be charged.
- Burning anything, including but not limited to candles and incense, is prohibited in any lodging room. If anyone burns anything in a lodging room the fine will be $100 per room involved, which will be the family’s financial responsibility.
- Please keep individual thermostats adjusted to the minimum for your comfort. When you are out or while sleeping, a lower setting will save fuel.
- Keep doors closed and switch off lights when not in your rooms.
- Report any damaged or faulty equipment immediately so necessary repairs can be made.
- Do not drive motorcycles on hiking trails. If you bring a motorcycle to camp, it will need to remain parked for the duration of your stay.
- Please help us preserve the camp wildlife by not disturbing or removing plants and animals.
- When you arrive you will be given your family’s meal pickup schedule and location.
STANDARDS OF CONDUCT:
All guest groups, individuals and staff shall honor biblical standards of conduct while on the premises of Black Rock Retreat.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Refraining from the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, explosives, profanity.
- Refraining from practicing or condoning sexual activity outside the relationship of marriage between a man and woman.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on grounds except at the designated smoking facility. This includes no smoking at campsites.
- Modest attire required, including swimwear.
- Refraining from any teaching or practice in opposition to our Faith Statement.